You will need:
- a plastic container such as a film canister or play dough canister.
- Combine two tablespoons of baking soda with a small amount of water to create a paste.
- Once the paste is made press some into the inside of the lid on the container. Press hard so the paste sticks.
- Pour vinegar into the container until it is ½ full.
- Replace the lid and then quickly turn the container upside down.
I wasn’t able to get the picture of it popping in the air but I recommend only adding a little bit of water so it’s more of a solid paste. If it’s to watery it will drip in the vinegar before the cap is all the way on.